Friday 21 December 2007

The Odyssey

Sometimes when asked a random question, one not expected my initial response is mental block. The creativity runs out the window and what is left is a wided eyed girl gasping for the right words to say.
In this case i'd guess the question was a blog name and usually i'd just put any random nonsense but i wanted it to be something that would stick, something that said a little about the purpose of my blog and i guess homer's odyssey was the inspiration.

Defined by the dictionary as a long series of wanderings or adventures, especially when filled with notable experiences, hardships, etc.

This to me seemed like an accurate representation of what my life is about. A journey, coincidentally my middle name means the good journey. An Adventure whether it has been good or bad. An odyssey because Life is a Journey

1 comment:

Miss M said...

Good intro! I love Mucha by the way.